|Home||» Products||» Laser Welding Machine||» Jewelry Welding Machine|
Jewelry Welding Machine
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 4000.00 - 6000.00 USD ($)
- 1-100 Hertz (HZ)
- Welding Area
- 110 Square Millimeter (mm2)
- This series laser spot welder is firstly designed for jewelry material.
- Pulse Frequency
- 1-100 Hertz (HZ)
- Cooling Method
- Water cooling
- Single phase AC 220V10
- Rod Diameter
- 200 Watt/Volt ( w/v)
Jewelry Welding Machine
Laser Source: Nd3:YAG
Pulse frequency: 150Hz adjustable
Pulse width:Â 0.1~10ms adjustableÂ
Single pulse Energy: 60J
Rated Laser Power: 200W
Cover Gas Channel: 1 line quick connection
Focused Beam Diameter: 0.13mm
Expanding Ratio: 3XÂ
Focal Length: 110mm
Power Supply:Single phase AC 220V10
Power consumption: 6kw
Running Environment:Temperature humidity < 85%.Â
Continuous Working Time: 24 hrs
Shield Gas Connection: 1 line quick connection (argon)
- Energy, Pulse Width, Frequency and Focus Can Be Adjusted Within a Wide Range to Achieve Different Welding Effects.
- Ceramic Reflector Used in the Laser Pump Chamber Is Imported, Which Is Corrosion Resistant, High Temperature Resistant, High Electrical/optical Conversion.
- World-leading Automatic Light Shielding System Is Employed to Remove Harmful Lighting on Eyes During Operation.
- 24-hour Continuous Operation, With Stable Operating Performance,
- Free of Maintenance Within 10000 Hours.
- Personalized Design in Compliance With Ergonomics Principles.
- Laser Source: Â Nd3+:yag
- Wavelength:Â 1064nm
- Pulse Frequency: Â 1~50hz Adjustable
- Pulse Width: Â 0.1~10ms Adjustable
- Single Pulse Energy: Â 60j
- Rated Laser Power: Â 200w
- Cover Gas Channel: Â 1 Line Quick Connection
- Focused Beam Diameter: 0.1~3mm
- Expanding Ratio: Â 3x
- Microscope Ratio: Â 10x
- Focal Length: Â 110mm
- Power Supply: Â Single Phase Ac 220v ÃÂÃÂ±10%
- Power Consumption:Â 6kw
- Running Environment: Â Temperature 5 ,30 , Humidity < 85%.
- Continuous Working Time: 24 Hrs
- Shield Gas Connection: Â 1 Line Quick Connection (Argon)
2.3 Main Structure & Maintenance
The Whole System Is Composed of:
A. Laser Generator
B. Laser Power
C. Optical System
D. Control SystemÂ
E. Cooling System
A. Laser Generator
1. Brief Introduction of Laser Generator
The Laser Is the Device of Transforming the Electricity Energy to the Laser Energy. In This System, the Laser Is Nd3+:yag Laser. It Is Mainly Composed of the Following Parts: (1) Pump LampÂ (2) Laser RobÂ (3) CavityÂ (4) Optical ResonatorÂ (6) Other Accessories
Pump Lamp Excites the Laser Medium to Transform the Electricity Energy to Optical Energy.Â the Laser Rod Transforms the Optical Energy to Laser Energy. In This System, the Pump Lamp Is the Pulsed Xenon Lamp and the Laser Medium Is Nd3+:yag Rod.
In the Cavity, the Light Emitted From the Pump Lamp Is Focused on the Laser Medium. In Our System, It Is the Close Ceramic Cavity.
In the Optical Resonator, the Laser Is Amplified to Form the High Intensity Laser Output. There Are Two High Damage Threshold Coated Plane Mirrors Which Are Set Parallel in the Resonator.
Only 3% of the Electricity Energy Is Transformed Into Laser Energy During the Laser Working, the Other Electricity Energy Is Transformed Into Heat and Distributed in the Pump Lamp, Laser Rod, and the Cavity Body. To Protect the Laser, This Heat Has to Be Taken Away.Â in This System, the Pump Lamp, Laser Rod and the Cavity Body Are Cooled by the Circulation Deionized Water.
Besides the Above Parts, There Are Still the Other Accessories as Follow:
(1) High Voltage Electrode
(2) the Insulating Base
(3) Positioning Support,
(4) the Adjustable Mirror Support,
(5) Laser Support.
2. Things to Be Aware of:
The Laser System Is the Op to-mechano-electrically Integrated. It Is Very Precise and Has to Be
Operated by the Authorized Person Who Has the Professional Technology and Technique.
3. Optical Resonator
The Optical Resonator Is Composed of Two Coated Plane Mirrors Which Are Set Strictly Parallel in the Resonator. These Two Mirrors Can Not Be Touched and Moved After the Adjustment and Keep Clean, Otherwise, the Surface of the Mirror May Be Destroyed. So, the Laser Cover Can Not Be Moved at Any Time. When the Laser Output Becomes Low, Firstly, It Has to Be Checked Whether the Surface of the Mirrors Are Stained. If It Has Been Stained, Use the Lens Paper or Absorbent Cotton to Erase Softly With the Cleaning Liquid (the Mixture of 50% No Water Ethanol and 50% Aether). Then, Check the Adjustment of the Resonator.
4. Cooling of Laser
There Are Two Water Hoses Connected to the Pump Lamp and the Laser Rob Respectively. Either of the Hoses Is Blocked, Unredeemable Damage May Be Caused. Every Time When the System Is Reinstalled, Before Starting the Laser, It Has to Be Checked Carefully That the Water Flow Is Correct.
5. Change Flashing Lamp
The Pulse Xenon Lamp Is Consumable Part. Its Service Lifetime Is 106 Flash Times. To Guaranty the Normally Work of the System, the Lamp Has to Be Changed When It Is Out of Service Life or When the Laser Energy Is Weaken.
More Attention Must to Be Paid to the Two Ends of the Xenon Lamp During the Changing:
(1) Turn Off the System, Close the Water and Discharge the Remain Charges in the Energy Store Capacitance;
(2) Unload the Electrode of the Lamp;
(3) Remove the Top of the Lamp, Draw Out the Xenon Lamp Carefully Beside the Reflecting Mirror;
(4) Clean the Cover Tube With the Cotton and the Cleaning Liquid;
(5) Verify the Size of the Xenon Lamp;
(6) Insert the Lamp in the Cavity, Close the Top and Mount the Electrode;
(8) Check the Water Leaking;
(9) Turn on the Main Power Supply to Check the Discharge;
(10) Check the Laser Output Power by Using the Single Pulse Mode. If the Laser Output Power Can Not Meet the Requirement, the Resonator Need to Be Re-adjusted Repeatedly;
(11) Close the Laser Cover.
7. Maintenance of Condenser Cavity
The Condenser Cavity Is Ceramic Cavity Imported From Uk, Which Has Very High Reflectivity. It Is Free of Maintenance but Never Allowed to Take Apart.
8. The Protection Off High Voltage
To Start the Laser, There Are Three Voltages Applied to the Xenon Lamp. They Are the Triggering Voltage: About 15~20kv; the Pre-igniting Voltage: About 1.7kv~2kv and the Arc Discharge Voltage: About 500~1900 Voltage. It Must Keep at Least 15mm Distance With the Surrounding Component. During the Operating, the Insulating Board Must Be Clean and Dry to Prevent Short-circuit of the High Voltage.
B. Laser Power
The Laser Power Supply in This System Is Pulse Mode Power Supply. The Igbt Is Supplied by the L-c Resonating Charging and the Energy Storing Circuit. The Control Circuit Has Two Scm as the Core. So the Output Power and the Repeatability Can Be Adjusted Conveniently. The Power Supply Can Be Adjusted Independently or Together With the Control System. There Are Multi-inter-lock Protections in This System, to Shut Off the Main Power Supply in Emergency Situation.
2. Description for the Electric Circuit
The Electric Circuit Is Composed of the Followings:
Main Circuit: Include the Charging Circuit, Energy Storing Circuit, Discharging Circuit Loop and Pre-igniting Circuit.
The Control Circuit: Include the Electric Control Circuit, Microcomputer Control Circuit and All Kinds of the Protection Circuit.
A. Voltage Rising/rectifying Circuit
By Raising the Single-phase Voltage, the Voltage Rising / Rectifying Circuit Convert the 220 Acv to 620 Dcv to Supply the Power of the Charging Circuit.
B. The Charging Circuit
The Charging Circuit Is Composed of the Igbt Power Transistors. This Kind of Circuit Can Increase the Repeatability of the Charging.
C. The Discharging Circuit Loop
The Discharging Circuit Loop Is Controlled by the Scr. During the Discharge, the Discharging Igbt Power Transistors Have to Be Shut Off. After the Charging of the Energy Storing Circuit, the Charging Igbt Power Transistors Are Shut Off, Waiting for Sometime Delay, the Discharging Igbt Power Transistors Are Turned on to Discharge. When the Energy Storing Capacitor Discharging Finished, the Discharging Igbt Power Transistors Will Be Shut Off Automatically.
D. The Pre-igniting and the Triggering Circuit
It Includes the Voltage Rising Transformer, High Voltage Rectifier, Filter, Barrater, Current Relay, High Voltage Pulse Transformer and High Voltage Triggering Circuit.
ÃÂÃ¢ÂÂÂ the Pulsed Xenon Lamp Is Working in the Aura Discharging During the Pre-igniting, Which Has the Characteristic of the Negative Resistance. To Maintain the Aura Discharging of the Xenon Lamp After the Arc Discharging, the Pre-igniting Circuit Must Have the Characteristic of Constant Current. So the Pre-igniting Circuit Must Have Very High Limit Resistance.
The Triggering Mode in This Laser Is Inner Triggered by 50hz Pulse Automatically. When the Pre-igniting Circuit Works, the High Voltage Pulse Transformer Produces the High Voltage of 15,000v ~ 20,000v. When the Pre-igniting Begins, the Triggering Circuit Shut Off Automatically and Immediately.
E. Control Circuit
the Control Circuit Includes Two Parts of Operating Circuit and Microcomputer Control Circuit. The Operating Circuit Controls the Water Pump, Pre-igniting Circuit, Main Power Supply, the Power Supply of the Control Circuit and the Inter-lock Protection by Means of the Components Such as the Button, Contactor and Relay. The Microcomputer Control Circuit Is Integrated in a Pcb.
F. Protection Circuit
When the Pre-igniting Circuit Shut Off, the Pre-igniting Shut-off Protection Circuit Takes Into Function and Sends Out the Fault Signal.
When the Water Flow Is Low in the Cooling System, the Water Flow Relay Breaks and Shuts Off the Pre-igniting Circuit and the Main Power Supply, Thus to Stop the System.
C. Optical System
1. Binocular Microscope
To Observe the Working Piece Clearly, the Binocular Large Caliber and Long Focus Length Microscope Has Been Used in This System. Before the Object Lens, There Is a Coated ProtectionÂ Glass to Protect the Lens From the Spatter During the Laser Processing. The Ocular Can Be Taken Down by Loosen the Fixing Bolt for the Shipping and Maintenance Purpose.
2. Laser Beam Expander and the Focusing System
To Ensure the Laser Welding Spot in the Center of the View All the Time During the Focusing, the Laser Beam Has to Be Co-axial With the Beam Path of the Microscope. In This System, the Laser Beam and the Optical Path of the Microscope Share the Same Object Lens. The Offset of the Focus
Point Is Adjusted by the Up and Down Keys. The Offset of the Focus Point Is Determined by the Experiment According to the Welding Processing Technology.
3. The Indication of the Welding Spot
Because the Yag Laser Is Invisible Infrared Ray of 1.06mm, There Is a Cross in the Ocular, Whose Intersection Accords to the Laser Spot, to Indicate the Laser Position. Thus the Laser Beam Can Be Aimed at the Welding Position on the Piece to Be Welded Easily.
(1) It Is Forbidden to Touch the Surface of the Optics by Hand or Scratch by Something Hard. It Is Also Forbidden to Blow the Dusts on Optics by Mouth. It Can Be Blown by the Special Blowing Ball or Cleaned by the Long Fiber Absorbent Cotton Ball or the Lens Paper, if the Optics Is Stained.
(2) Normally, Don't Disassemble the Optical System to Prevent From the Damage and the Dust.
(3) Move the Tube of the Object Lens Carefully and Don't Touch the Protect Glass. Before Changing the Protect Glass, Remove the Front Tube of the Object Lens First and the Press Ring Carefully.
D. Control System
The System Can Be Controlled by the Operation Panel Before Using, or by Joystick Inside the Welding Chamber During Using.
E. Cooling System
Construction the Cooling System Is the Main Part of the Laser System. It Is Composed of the Heat Exchanger, Magnetic Pump, Filter, Water Tank, Switch of Water Flow, the Temperature Contactor, Abs Hose and Valves to Form a Closed Circulation Water System.
2. The Principle of the Cooling
The Inner Deionized Water in the Water Tank Is Pumped by the Magnetic Pump to Cool the Yag Rod, Pulse Lamp, Two Electrodes. The Heated Deionized Water Goes Through the Heat Exchanger and Returns to the Water Tank. The Resistivity of the Deionized Water Must Be Higher Than 0.5 Mw-cm. When the Deionized Water Becomes Dirty or the Resistivity of It Becomes Higher, the Xenon Lamp May Can Not Be Ignited and the Laser Cavity and the Glass Tube May Be Stained. In This Situation, the Deionized Water Has to Be Changed Immediately. ( the Deionized Water Should Be Changed One Time Every Week When the Laser System Is Operated Continuously)
In the Heat Exchanger, the Freon Is Used to Take the Heat Away From the Inner Deionized Water. In Order to Ensure the Proper Working of the System, There Is an Over Temperature Contact or and Over Flow Controller in the Cooling System to Supervise the Water in the Laser. Once There Is No Enough Water Flow or the Water Pump Does Not Work Properly, or There Is No Enough Water in the Water Tank, the Laser Power Supply Will Be Turned Off Immediately to Prevent From the Lamp Exploding or the Rod Exploding.
- FOB Port
- Supply Ability
- 100 SETS Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 7-10 Days
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- CE, ISO