|Home||» Products||» Laser Welding Machine||» Precision Repair Welding Machine|
Precision Repair Welding Machine
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 4800 USD ($)
- Price Range
- 3200.00 - 7083.00 USD ($)
- Output Current
- Output pulse current 1 / 99 adjustable Volt (v)
- 1.Pulse precision spot welding 2.continuous pulse spot welding 3.continuous welding 4.electric resistance welding
- 460mm×250mm×320mm Millimeter (mm)
- 220 Watt (w)
- Welding Area
- 0.2mm-2.2mm Square Meter (m2)
- 19KG Kilograms (kg)
- 10-1500 Watt (w)
- Cooling Method
- Fan forced air cooling
Low calorific value
The welding of the wire to the workpiece can be completed in several tens of milliseconds (1 second = 1000 milliseconds). Compared with argon welding(more than a few seconds), the heat transferred to the workpiece is less, and the temperature of the substrate outside the solder joint is small, so the substrate does not cause problems such as annealing, discoloration, undercutting, etc. When used with our special tungsten needles, each weld pulse produces a weld pool of less than 2 mm3, so the matrix stress is also small. Although a solder joint requires a lot of molten pools, the stress direction of the solder joints is dispersed, and the concentrated stress on the workpiece is also small, so the workpiece deformation after welding is small.
Since the microcomputer chip is used to control the output current and time, the pulse voltage (1-99) and time (1-99) can be adjusted arbitrarily, so the corresponding welding parameters can be set according to different welding compensation requirements, so that the 0.2 mm welding wire is also It can be welded freely to achieve the welding precision of the laser welder.
The HB-1500 precision welding machine adopts fusion welding technology, which has high welding and bonding strength and achieves the effect of argon welding. It is suitable for various processing methods, and there is no problem of weak bonding and falling off at the weld repair
Suitable for a variety of different welding parts
- Welding repair of depressions, holes and holes in the plane.
- Slits, grooves and wear marks after wear.
- Welding repair of corners, ridges and peaks.
- Soldering of trachoma, pores and undercutting problems after argon welding
- Welding thin stainless steel sheets.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 7 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- 1.whole film package machine 2.anti-collision package edge 3.fumigation-free plywood wood box with iron blinding belt.